How can we make the future that we all enjoy? How can we incorporate urban farms inside residential areas and act environmentally consciously when we construct these areas?
In this new podcast episode, I had the opportunity to sit with Henry Gordon-Smith. He is the founder of a consulting company called Agritecture. In this company the focus is on agriculture and helping others construct future projects that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
The company has worked with over 100 plus clients across 25 countries and they are continually having events and showcases to help share more knowledge about sustainability and urban farms.
Henry was able to give us all more information about the future of the housing industry and how we all can start to live more healthy and environmentally friendly lifestyles!
If you have any interest in property, architecture, urban farms, agriculture or love the environment, this new podcast interview is for you.
Check it all out below and let me know what you think about it in the comments! Tell me what you learned and what you would like to put into practice in the future.
#26 – How To Make Your Small Space A Massive Success Story With NEVER TOO SMALL – Property Marketers Show
- #26 – How To Make Your Small Space A Massive Success Story With NEVER TOO SMALL
- #25 – Ezekiel Bassey & Haap Teach Us All About How Co-Living Works In The Richest Country In Africa
- #24 – Hustro (Ernest & Łukasz) Give Us Everything We Need To Know About The Future Of Construction Technology
- #23 – Krill Design (Sofia & Domiziana) Tells Us Everything About The First 3D Printed Lamp Made From Orange Peels
- #22 – The Dateform Founders (Alhaan, Hiba, and Nikhilesh) Tell Us How They Are Using Date Seeds As Building Solutions In Dubai
See more podcast blog post below: